Due to current conditions and only getting worse, the board has unanimously voted to postpone the February 13th Wister tournament and move to March 6th. After speaking with the Park Ranger, the conditions in that area are deteriorating and only getting worse. With temps not reaching 32, conditions have worsened over night with more precipitation forecasted. They also do not treat any of the roads inside the park area or ramp.
They have said if you have room reservations in the park, they will honor those for that weekend if you want to call and move them so you are not without any payments you have made.
This was a tough decision to make and regret any inconvenience this may have caused.