Slide 1
Scrolling announcement

Hugo Lake, Eufaula, and Grand lake tournaments are postponed

The Corp of engineers just called and cancelled all permits with gatherings of over 6 people until May 11th.  We of course fall into this category.  At that  all we can do is wait and see but I expect them to pull the permit for Eufaula on April 4th and Grand  on May 9th also. The Ranger advised that the lake and boat ramps will still be open at this point. He also mentioned that this order came directly from Washington DC and that the local field office is just following orders.


Sorry for the trouble and be sure to follow the website blog or Facebook for further updates.


Leave a Comment